Antistatic (the carbon fi ber absorbs and disperses the electrical charges); breathable and thermoregulator; bacteriostatic and hypoallergenic; high performance (during activity reduces the concentration of lactic
acid, improving blood fl ow and cellular oxygenation). Integrated taping: control of movement without immobilization; conservation of extero-proprioceptive stimulations; fi gure-eight bandage; horizontal strap to control the gripper malleolar, “V” shaped ties to control the subtalar.
- distortions in acute phase and in rehab phase (medial and lateral compartments)
- serious swelling or oedema subtalar (interosseous talocalcaneal ligament, consequences)
- tarsal tunnel syndrome calcaneal bursitis
- tendonitis (extensor, tp, peroneal)
- chronic instability of the malleolus.
- In acute phase we suggest the use in combination with brace
TO401 – THUNDER PLUS
for further details please refer to the instructions leaflet
|ankle circumference in cm |